Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Holidays

Today we watched Everbody's Fine with Robert DeNiro, Drew Barrymore, Kate Beckinsale, and Sam Rockwell. I absolutely loved this movie. It had a great story and the acting was very good. It was sad though.

Kinda made me think of my family. I have such a small family and I think it's a shame sometimes that we don't spend a lot of time together. In a way, I feel that I'm very close to my siblings, but the reality is that we're not as close as I wish we could be. I know that just like any family, we all have our own lives that we need to concentrate on. Friendships are the same way. Sometimes you want to spend all your time with friends, but you know you have to prioritize everything you do.

I would love to be able to hang out with all of my friends and family at any given moment. It's so impossible right now with school and work. I'm constantly working on something and there is never enough time for anything. We all know how that goes. I just hope that everyone can be patient and understanding. I have one semester left (crossing my fingers), and after that I will have a litte more time for the fun stuff.

I'm looking forward to my brother and nephew coming down here for the holidays. I don't get to see them enough! Lots of pictures this year, lots of pictures...I need to remember that. I don't remember taking even ONE last year. So if anything, I hope everyone has a happy holiday season with their loved ones, and definitely take lots of pictures if possible. It's always nice to have something to remember the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment