Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm speechless!

I've finally run out of things to say! Ok, I haven't. The fact of the matter is that I'm still stressed out. Classes resume next week, and I'm still trying to dish out my proposal for my thesis. Ugh! It's driving me insane. Sure I'm a good writer, but even I get writer's block. My research has come to a hault. I'm at the point where I don't think I should be sleeping because there's no time, but at the same time, I'm tired, and I'm working the most bizarre hours this week and next.

And the fact that I keep working at a computer with Facebook access isn't helping. I'm alway finding the need to see what everyone is doing, or where they're going. Damn FB!!!! I need to focus. That's it! I just need to focus a little more on my studies and remind myself that I've got a deadline. I guess I can do that. I do work better under deadline pressure.

So tomorrow's Friday, and again I'm working in the evening. Of course I'd get the short end of the stick at work, on the night my BFF is celebrating his birthday. But...I did tell him that I would catch up with him after, just for a little bit. I really do need to concentrate...well, that and I need to work Saturday morning.

So back to work...focus, focus, FOCUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment