Friday, January 22, 2010

What's going on KSAT???

No offense to Marcus or Robert, and I love the KSAT team, but seriously? I DO NOT like the fact that two officers from SAPD are reporting traffic.

It's not that they don't really know what they're talking about. My problem is that there are thousands of journalists out there that would kill for even something as belittleing as traffic reporting just to get in. WTF is Jim Jocelyn thinking (oh, did I even spell his name right? LOL)???

So here I sit wondering what the hell I'm going to do after graduation...send out another 50 tapes?? And for what, so that someone else can hire a teacher to do education reports, maybe hire a construciton engineer to report on...well, what else, construction???

It's just sad. It's a sad, sad thing. And I know there are bigger issues in the world right now, but it's just a little bit of injustice for me knowing that I still owe thousands for my undergrad and now even more as a grad student...and for what? To end up working retail? I don't think so.

Will someone please tell me where the world of journalism went wrong??? Nevermind, don't answer that....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment