Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Blog, nothing school related here!

Ok, So I finally decided to create a new blog outside of the educational atmosphere. The other 2 blogs I have on here were both classroom oriented. I designed them for class assignments. My personal blogs were being posted on MySpace, but lets get real...no one really uses that site anymore, or at least I don't.

I've decided to try and keep up with this blog on a more frequent basis. I just hope I can manage my time and keep up with it. I wish Facebook had a blog page, but unfortunately they do not. Well I really don't intend for my first blog to be any kind of bitch session, So this is where I will leave this for now.

All I really wanted to do tonight was set it up. Now I want to eat! I'm starving, and apparently Alex isn't in the mood for Golden Star, which I find amusing, considering neither one of us has ever been there. Maybe I'll go alone tomorrow. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment