Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looking for local business and their owners

So I've decided to try this new thing where I, San Antonio's very own TheGossipGuy, go out to local places of business that I think may interest my FB friends. I think I'll try this on a weekly basis or more if time permits. The plan is, I will go to businesses listed on my page and will write up my own review of what I think makes this place what it is (ie. the food, products, services, etc.).

Hopefully local business owners will welcome me rather than run me out...lol! So watch out everyone. I'll be out there lurking around your stores, restaurants, and whatever else you got. Please see terms and conditions below.


Void where prohibited in Texas. You may send me a message via FB to let me know of best day to swing by for specials, sales, drinks, etc. May arrive with company or alone. I reserve the right to walk out if not completely satisfied....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment