Thursday, December 6, 2012

Northside computer repair shop quick to take money for selling false promises

I wrote about Blake's Computer Repair shop earlier this week. They're a privately owned business located at 3728 Fredericksburg Rd. I blogged in detail about how I had given them two of my computers to repair, and that nothing was done with them, although they charged me $130 up front, then made sure to remind me that they DID NOT offer refunds when I pickued up the still out-of-service, and now damaged computers. That's right, I picked them up even more damaged than when I had dropped them off. Well I just learned today, that I'm not the only one they've pulled this kind of crap on.

Another friend of mine told me she had taken her phone there (apparently they do phone repair as well, or at least they claim to). She said they seemed clueless about what they were doing, which is exactly what I had noticed about them. When I picked up my equipment, they had such a hard time finding any of it. In fact, as I had mentioned in my last blog, they never returned the cord for my laptop because they couldn't find it. I also talked to a second friend who didn't know I had recently taken both my computers to Blake's, and told me that she too experienced something similar.

This other friend seemed to be having problems with her compuer. She asked if it was possible to restore her computer without losing any of the data. She basically wanted everything backed up and then restored. She claims she was told it would be no problem, they would save everything for her and have her computer restored. When she was given back her laptop, nothing had been saved, and everything bad been restored to the original factory settings. And as they were quick to point out to me, they also told her, that she was not entitled to a refund.

Well here's the thing, Blake, we don't want a fucking refund. We simply want our shit fixed like your geeks had promised. And if you can't do that, then close up shop the way your ex-wife closed up the other two. Yeah, that's right. The gossip is that when his wife divorced him, she took the other two stores he owned, and closed them....just because she could. I guess it kind of served him right, for running such a shady business. He can bet his ass I'll be sending his name to the Better Business Bureau, as well as this blog to a few friends of mine at ever tv station in town. They really need to expose this ass hole.

Be sure to find out about any business before you take them anything of yours. Get the facts, so that you don't get fucked like me and my friends did.

2 comments:

  1. In the fast paced world of technology, Data Ninja Services recognizes the need for affordable and effective IT services. It is therefore our company’s first priority to provide solutions for your technology needs at an unmatched level of service. We accomplish this by having one of the most highly skilled and efficient technician teams in South Florida. Whether business or residential, Data Ninja Services will either fix it, install it, maintain it, upgrade it or even back it up. Whatever your worries, Data Ninja Services will delete them for you. Call or click today (954) x801-3300 www.dataninjaservices.com

    ReplyDelete